If you are interested in relocating or moving into Solano County, here is some great information for you.
Solano County is a County located in the central part of the U.S. State of California, about halfway between San
Francisco and Sacramento, and is one of the nine San Francisco Bay Area counties. As of 2005 its population
was 411,593. The county seat is Fairfield.
Here is a link to more history about Solano, it’s geography, cities and environment.
Weather you work, live or are just visiting Solano County, here’s a link you don’t want to miss.
Here is a list of links to important and valuable information about our County. You will find this to be very useful,
even if you are a long time existing resident.
- Solano County Weather
- The Solano County Superior Court
- The Solano County Office of Education
- Solano County Employment Opportunities
- Solano County Property Tax Information
- The Solano County Business Directory
- The Solano County Fairgrounds
- The Solano County Genealogy – History
- The Solano County Library
- Solano County Law Enforcement
- The Solano County Profile
- Pull up any Solano County Assessors Parcel Map
- Solano County “Friends of Animals“
- The Solano County Water Agency
- Find Homes in Solano County
- The Solano County Community College
- Solano County Quick Facts
- Solano’s Economic Development Corporation
- The Solano County Online Newspaper
- Important Links to Solano County Services
Solano is still an affordable and desirable place to live in the San Francisco Bay Area. There are many cities,
and historic places to visit, and many modern day events that take place all over the County. The Jet Ski races
in the Historic City of Benicia at the waterfront are nothing short of Spectacular.
For more information regarding Solano County, feel free to contact Brad Andersohn at Placer Title
Company in Vallejo. 707 718-6773 or email email@example.com. Live, love and laugh in Solano County,